Lianga Hunting Safaris
Situated deep in the heart of the unspoilt Limpopo Bushveld in South Africa, provides the hunter an true African family hunting and safari experience with magnificent surroundings, relaxation, peace and tranquility. where only the absolute best is good enough for our clients!
To ensure a memorable and unforgettable African hunting and safari experience, Lianga Safaris consider the needs and wishes of every hunter, and can customize the safari to your preferences. We specialize in rifle and bow hunting, seeking plains game, dangerous game and wing shooting around South Africa, but predominantly hunt in the Limpopo and Northern Cape Provinces. Our well experienced and professional hunters are dedicated to ensuring a memorable and rewarding African Safari experience. Lianga Safaris is easily accessible from O.R Tambo international and a mere 80km from Polokwane.
Lianga Safaris is a family friendly hunting and safari destination, offering high quality wildlife, exquisite true African cuisine and clean comfortable lodging. We offer a whole lot to the observer in our day trips. These trips include places like Kruger Park, wildlife rehabilitation centers, endangered wildlife breeding projects, curio shops etc. Your family and friends can enjoy activities like walking with lions, tree top swinging over waterfalls and streams in the magical Magoebaskloof area or just visit historical gift shops in Heanertburg. Visit Venda cultural villages or just enjoy a lazy day next to the swimming pool with a cocktail and a message. What ever your interests may be, there will be something exiting for you to do!
100% Hunter satisfaction since 2006 – Arrive as hunters, go home as our friends
|DAILY RATE DESCRIPTION||P/PERSON|
|1 X HUNTER (1X1)
2 X HUNTERS (1X1)
3 X HUNTERS (1X1)
4 X HUNTERS (1X1)
DAILY RATE INCLUDES
- The full service of a professional hunter, trackers, skinners and lodge staff.
- Accommodation with all meals and drinks.
- Daily laundry services.
- Field preparation of trophies, skinning, salting and delivery to the Taxidermy.
- Transfer fees from and to O.R Tambo international airport.
DAILY RATES EXCLUDE
- Trophy fees on all animals shot, wounded and lost
- Local taxidermy fees, Trophy packing and exportation.
- Rifle hire and ammo @ $35 p/day
- Daily excursions
- International and domestic air travel
- Gratuities to camp staff and P.H’s
- Accommodation before and after hunt